CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Copycat that I am...

I sooooo enjoy a good craft, diy or anything of that nature! I will use this humble little webspace to post some of my own ideas but also share and feature tons of little gems that I have discovered elsewhere and my individual take on the projects, tweaks etc. And seriously who does NOT loooove Pinterest? If you don't, well..people don't like to hear that so keep it to yourself ;) Lots of my ideas are something I found on Pinterest and have modified to my own liking/tastes or even, you guessed it...COPIED! *shrieks of terror* I should add that if it is not my own creation, you shall be the first to know. :)

Please contact me if you have something extra special that you feel I HAVE. GOT. TO. FEATURE.  orrrrrr if you absolutely LOVE something that I have posted, please link back to me and let me know you have featured me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment